Some ways to make people feel stupid:
- Change different prices at different outlets and shrug your shoulders when you get found out.
- Give new customers a great discount for signing up, but tell long-term customers that they're out of luck. ( EB comment: that's for you Comcast)
- Sell the private data you get from customers to other marketers without asking them first. (EB comment: that's why I have issues with making charitable donations. Your name and phone number gets sold to other charities who begin to solicit you.)
- Put the important information in your terms and conditions, in little tiny type
- Lower your pricing but don't honor it for people who just bought from you.