Monday, August 18, 2008

I Wish I Followed This Bit of Business Advice....

Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi doesn't offer anything that you have not hear from most successful businesspeople and self help authors.

What is a bit different is that Ferrazzi offers some strategies, tips and stories to help you along. It's easy to be told that you should network and build up a group of collegaues and business associates. Ferrazzi provides some direction and motivation in doing so.

I wish I did a better job of following Ferrazzi's advice. Today there are countless and painless ways of networking (Facebook, Linked-In).

Easy read. I skimmed much of the book as this is a good book for those just starting out in the business world or are looking to start a business.

No comments: