1. That Used to Be Us by Thomas Friedman
2. Steven Jobs by Walter Isaacson
3. Tension City by Jim Lehrer (book about Presidential debates)
4. Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
5. The Detachment by Barry Eisler (return of John Rain!)
6. Arguably by Christopher Hitchens (essays)
7. Other People's Money by Justin Cartwright
I may skim through Joe McGinnis's book about Sarah Palin but I've heard enough from TV plus I read Doonesbury who published excerpts of it. Pat Buchanan has a book coming out as well as "new rules" from Bill Maher.