Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Speed of Trust by Steven M. Covey


I think anyone who is in business or is studying for a business degree should read Covey's book. I'm essentially at the tail end of my corporate career and I found the book very useful. I am planning to start my own business shortly and I think Covey offers an invaluable strategy on how to gain and keep customers.

This is a very practical and extremely useful book. From my own business experience, I can attest to the importance of trust. No trust= no productivity= no results.


What dooms most managers and business executives is the lost trust they have with customers, employees and their investors.

Easy to read, Covey offers a series of practical advice to further one's career and business interests. I recommend this book highly as it is one of the best business books I have read in the past year.

No comments: