Thursday, January 5, 2017

Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferriss

Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class PerformersTools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Timothy Ferriss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ferriss's book is a smorgasbord of ideas, strategies, philosophies and resources on how to live one's life. They were culled from a variety of business, entertainment, athletic and cultural leaders including Scott Adams, Kevin Costner, Malcolm Gladwell, Seth Godin, Sam Harris, Tony Robbins, Chris Sacca, and Peter Thiel. This is not the type of book that you read from cover to cover but one that you sift and skim through for ideas and thoughts that interest you. The book is over 670 pages and I found about three quarters of it to be interesting even for an older reader like myself who does not really rely on career and business advice like he used to.

I judge the value of a book like this by how much I highlighted it and took notes. I can tell you that I did a lot of both. I highly recommend this book for individuals who are just starting their careers or are considering starting their own business.

Very good information and ideas resource to start 2017.


View all my reviews

No comments: