Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Five Presidents : My Extraordinary Journey with Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon and Ford by Clint Hill

Five Presidents: My Extraordinary Journey with Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and FordFive Presidents: My Extraordinary Journey with Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Ford by Clint Hill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was refreshing to read a book by a current or former Secret Service agent not bashing a President or member of the President's family. It's a very respectable book of the five Presidents though Hill was not a fan of Richard Nixon. Hill did present an even handed look at the five men---there were no allegations that would cause a buzz other than the Nixon Administration wanted to establish a Secret Service mole in the Ted Kennedy campaign. Hill even spoke even handedly about Spiro Agnew who he was assigned to protect. Good read for those interested in Presidential history.


View all my reviews

No comments: