Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Top 12 Books I Read in 2015

 Normally I read much more nonfiction books than fiction. The percentage is definitely moving to fiction as my reading tastes and interests are changing as I get older.

In no particular order, the 12 Best Books I Read in 2015. The first six books on my list are non-fiction, the last six, fiction. I would have included Trigger Mortis, which is the latest James Bond book by Anthony Horowitz but I listed two of his other books that I found a bit more entertaining in my Top 12 list.


  1. The Guns at  Last Night: The War in Western Europe 1944-45 by Rick Atkinson.
  2. In Defense of a Liberal Education by Fareed Zakaria.
  3. Dead Wake; The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson
  4. God's Bankers: A History of Money and Power at the Vatican by Gerald Posner
  5. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
  6. Thirteen Days in September: Carter, Begin and Sadat at Camp David by Lawrence Wright
  7. Live By Night by Dennis Lehane
  8. The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz
  9. Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz
  10. All The Old Knives by Olen Steinhauer
  11. The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercranz
  12. And Sometimes I Wonder About You by Walter Mosley

No comments: