Friday, July 8, 2016

Raw: My 100% Grade A Unfiltered Inside Look at Sports by Colin Cowherd

Raw: My 100% Grade-A, Unfiltered, Inside Look at SportsRaw: My 100% Grade-A, Unfiltered, Inside Look at Sports by Colin Cowherd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoy Cowherd's sports show on FS 1. He offers perspective, primarily on sports, that I may not have thought about. He also blends in a little history, culture, psychology and politics into his thinking. He's not afraid to name some names – – for example, he said that Bobby Knight treated his ESPN staff the way that he treated some referees. He also has some interesting things to say about other high profile athletes like Aaron Rogers, Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony, Pete Carroll and others that the reader may find interesting. Very enjoyable read. Looking forward to future books by Colin.


View all my reviews

No comments: