- Not spending enough time smiling with the people you love.
- Holding a grudge and never forgiving someone you care about.
- Fulfilling everyone else’s dreams, instead of your own.
- Not being honest about how you feel.
- Being foolish and irresponsible with your finances.
- Getting caught up in needless drama and negativity.
- Never making your own happiness a priority.
- Never making a difference in the lives of others.
- Failing because you were scared to fail.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
9 Things No One Wants to Regret When They’re Older
You can find a number of blogs that offer great advice. As someone nearing 60, I could not agree more with the advice in this post. I think many people neglect #s 3 and 7 on the list below and suffer much regret because of them.