Monday, July 26, 2010

10 Reasons I Bought a Kindle DX

I'm old school. I browse for books at Borders and Barnes and Noble. I still buy hardcovers and a few paperbacks. I borrow books from my library. I purchase newspapers from Wawa.

So why did I decide to buy a Kindle. Let me count the reasons


1. I have no room on my bookshelves or home to store books

2. I can buy newspapers and magazines cheaper

3. I'm looking for a different and better experience in reading

4. The Kindle should make reading easier when I'm lying in bed

5. Price has dropped thanks to Ipad

6. I can highlight sections of the book on screen

7. I can take notes as I read

8. I can quickly find out what a word means with the online dictionary

9. Ability to adjust font for easier reading

10. Everyone who has one loves it

No comments: