Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Quickie by James Patterson


This book isn't my normal reading fare but I heard good things about it. It is a book that is hard to put down. I started and finished the book this weekend.

Consider this book as a "Fatal Attraction" story from the perspective of a wronged woman. I can see this book being converted to a Lifetime movie.

It starts out with a wife catching her husband accompanying a beautiful blonde into a hotel and moves quickly from there. Her desire for revenge backfires as events move quickly beyond her control. There are murder, mystery, and countless plot and story swerves to keep you thumbing quickly through the pages.

I couldn't guess the next swerve or anticipate the next change in the plot.

A great read for the beach or during a flight.

No comments: